banner

banner

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Definition of Me

You, Lord, define who I am.
Not my past, not my present, not my future.
Not my mistakes or accomplishments.
Not the good decisions I have made, not the bad.
The world dos not get to tell me who I am.
No other person defines me.
Not my parents, not my friends, not my peers, no authority, no man, not the media.
I do not even define myself.
And Satan has absolutely no power or say in who I am.
Christ has spoken for me!
He has made me who & what I am:
Beloved
     Redeemed
          Precious
               New
                    Clean
                          Bold
                                Free
Hallelujah! What a Savior!


From now on, everyone is defined by Christ, everyone is included in Christ! -Colossians 3:11

No comments:

Post a Comment