banner

banner

Saturday, August 25, 2012

And That's Life


My friend Savannah went to church with me.
Two of the sweet little girls in my Sunday school class hugged me goodbye as they prepare to move to Texas.
We had our first Wyld Life club of the year! It was Olympic themed & it was awesome!
Voluntarily spent the day just hanging out with my mom & dad because I miss them & they love me.
Katie & I got our butts handed to us at Yoga.
Found out Steven is moving to Haiti for a year.
Had a bonfire at the house. Smores included!
Spent quality time with friends, laughing on the front porch.
I witnessed some extreme bullying (in COLLEGE. not the middle school. not the high school).
I got my bridesmaid dress for Hannah Patty's wedding.
A boy I graduated with committed suicide, leaving his wife of 9 mths alone.
I got even more money for Young Life.
Found out another boy I graduated with is battling cancer.
Taylor already signed up for camp at Windy Gap.
Had our first EAST team meeting & dinner at the Dempsey's new house. Best night in awhile!
My Grandmother was admitted to the hospital for chest pains.
Got to spend tons of time with my friend Kara.
Caught up with my good friend Blake.
Told my friend Kellie goodbye as she left for Turkey to visit her boyfriends family.
Got to meet lots of new kids at the middle school & high school.
Turned the air conditioner off & opened all the windows in the house...its almost fall!

And thats life.
Ups & downs.
Good & bad.
Magnificent & horrific.
Beautiful & ugly.
The comprehensible & the misunderstood.
Joyful & depressing.

The only constant is my Savior.
I am so thankful that He holds my future & that He holds me.




No comments:

Post a Comment