banner

banner

Thursday, December 22, 2011

I Believe Part One


I believe in the colors of the mountains in October.
I believe in the sunset as seen from the Max Patch, where I feel like I can see the entire world.
I believe in talking in British accents.
I believe that singing in the shower is good for one's self esteem.
I believe in long, flat roads that wind endlessly through farm land

I believe that it's important to know your family & to appreciate where you came from.
I believe in journaling.
I believe in front porch sitting.
I believe in card games & cheating to win sometimes.
I believe in staying up late to tell funny stories.

I believe that the world is more beautiful after it rains.
I believe in watching storms roll in.
I believe that live music is one of lives greatest gifts. Moments that can never be repeated.
I believe in the old hymns.
I believe in vintage jewelry.

I believe in waking up early & watching the dew melt.
I believe in drinking coffee. Good coffee. Lots of coffee.
I believe that popcorn is better when you mix M&M's with it.
I believe that a good game of truth or dare is the best way to make new friends.
I believe in painting when you're sad & I believe in painting when you're happy.

I believe in fireplaces.
I believe in that kind of breeze that only blows on the beach, filled with salt & heat & the smell of freedom.
I believe in skinny dipping.
I believe in taligating on Saturday afternoons.
I believe that real camping cannot be done in a camper or an RV. You're going to need a tent. Or maybe just an Eno.


I believe in glow sticks.
I believe that running is the best form of therapy.
I believe in the magic of Star Wars, Harry Potter, and the Lord of the Rings.
I believe that Scarlett sought Rhett out, apologized, & won him back.
I believe in campfires by the lake, with some friends, some trucks, & maybe a good dog.


I believe in funny movies. Not ones that make you cry.
I believe in mischief.
I believe in mismatched socks.
I believe in raves.
I believe that jazz music & rain make the best combination.

I believe that that most memorable moments are the random, unplanned ones.
I believe that life is hard.
I believe that my Savior has overcome this life.
I believe in change.


No comments:

Post a Comment