banner

banner

Monday, October 24, 2011

life lately

I started blogging again because I was inspired by my friend Katie Hayes.
We not only share a house, but a passion for photography as well.
Come to think of it, we do a lot of sharing! It's mostly me borrowing her cute clothes & her fancy camera and a little of her borrowing a cup of sugar of a glass of milk here and there.
But I digress.
Katie is so talented that she has not one, but TWO blogs!
One showcasing her fantastic photography skills & the other is simply about her life.
Both are beautiful in the way that only completely genuine things are.

I am lucky enough to be spending a great deal of time with Katie lately.
Lucky because she likes to get away from the small town we live in & so do I.
I'm hoping that she's ok with me "sharing" some pictures that she has
taken of our activities over the last month or so.
I am currently without a real camera or a smart phone, so my phone pi
cs don't do our travels justice.
Here is a sample of my life lately, through pictures (some mine, some Katie's).


We saw Mat Kearney in concert:












We went hiking at the Max Patch in North Carolina:





We had a photo shoot as well, but I'll let you see Katie's edited pic's on her actual blog, here


No comments:

Post a Comment