banner

banner

Friday, September 21, 2012

The Stars Are Out Tonight

Maybe it's the weather.
I adore fall with it's crisp mornings, the perfect blue sky, & the inevitable smell of dried up leaves.

Maybe it's work.
If you can even call it work! When you love your job as much as I love mine, it doesn't even feel like work.
We're getting ready to go to Windy Gap, one of my favorite places in the world, & the banquet is Tuesday which means I get to wear a new dress & do some fun, classic Young Life-y stuff on stage!

Maybe it's thanks to my friends.
I have got the best friends. Old friends, newer friends, all of them. I hated school work & I hated class, but thank goodness I came to college, because my life will never be the same.
I think I waited my entire life to find people that were as quirky as me, as fun loving as me, & as capable of handling the crazy part of my brain.

Maybe it's the reminder I got this week that the West coast is waiting with open arms to make a Southern belle it's own. (cryptic, I know but I'm leaving it at that)

Maybe it's Jesus.
Who shows me daily that I am his treasure & that he loves me.

It doesn't really matter what it is.
I'm seeing stars.
=)



No comments:

Post a Comment