banner

banner

Monday, September 3, 2012

Lighthearted

Sometimes I review my blog & realize that my issues of thinking too much have invaded this space.
So to change things up, here is a lighthearted post about some of the most wonderful things in my life!



YL & WL leaders spending time together at an EAST High football game.  This was during halftime while we were dancing to YMCA! 


My sweet, wonderful friend Kara. Love her so much & truly treasure her friendship!

This is me & Taylor eating some delicious Mexican food before a football game! Love her.

I got to spend an ENTIRE sunday painting pretty things.  I took all my paint stuff out to my front porch, cranked up the Black Keys pandora station, & got lost in my art.



Got to spend this past weekend in the mountains.  This cabin is owned by one of my best friends families & we come here often to escape & catch up.  We threw open the doors & talked & napped as we listened to the rain. PERFECT.


These are my roommates (minus Hannah & plus Katie). Love'um!

The YL sign got a fresh paint job!

I also went on a Young Life staff retreat to SharpTop Cove, the camp in Georgia.  This is my favorite place to sit there.  Just a deck on a hill overlooking most of camp.  This building is the dining hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment