banner

banner

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Someone

Someone loves you the way you wish anyone would.
Someone wants you the way we all want to be desired.
Someone thinks you are the most beautiful, most perfect, most invigorating creature to ever exist.
Someone knows you  better than you know yourself.
Someone thinks of you every minute of every day.
Someone that calls  you names like my beloved, my cherished one, my daughter, my girl....

It just so happens that this someone is the creator of the universe.
The one that sets the stars in their places, that made the ocean waves, & sent the breeze blowing through our hair.
He, the great I am, is the someone that treasures you above all others.

5-1-12


I wrote this for a high school friend, then realized I needed to hear it more than she did...

No comments:

Post a Comment